Sunday, July 30, 2006

Asparagus for me......

If in doubt, just add bacon.

Yesterday was my little sisters bridal shower. So I threw her party since she did mine. I was so excited and nervous throwing this party. I guess its because I cant make up my mind what to cook. The problem is that I have so many ideas. This dish is a last minute descision. It can't be easier to make and such a crowd pleaser. I bought a very thin asparagus. So I bundled three in bacon. I only used like 3/4 of a stip of bacon. But you can make a bigger bundle and use the whole bacon strip. No seasoning needed....

Tips:
When wrapping, pull the bacon, it will stretch and will not tear. This would help the bundle tightly wrapped.

If decided to make this for a party, Make alot coz it would be the first one to go.

No comments: