Sunday, July 30, 2006

Party Planner?



Here are some pictures of my sister's bridal shower. I planned everything. Im quite proud of myself ;). The theme was a ladies luncheon. I chose to use pink and green for decorations. Pink coz that is her weddings motif. And green just to make it springy and fun. I found the fabric for the table cloth at the clearance basket so its way cheaper and the colors are perfect. I want a sit down lunch so I made sure the table looks nice! I know I dont want to use plastic cups so I was so thrilled to find cheap glasses at the Dollar Tree for, you guessed it right, a dollar. The glass vases where also cheap, less than a dollar. I added the green apples in between the flowers just to elaborate the green more.

I served Lumpia (of course) and fried cream cheese wontons. Which is getting famous at my parties. Since they both use the same dipping sweet and spicy sauce, I just served them in a chinese take out box with some chop sticks. You can now buy differnt colored boxes, and I bet you can also find cuter sticks. But since the decorations are already quite colorful, I chose the white boxed and white plates. You dont want it to be too busy and crazy.

No comments: